Diving Eagle Weathervane
Please scroll down to bottom for description
Standard Weathervane with locking pin
The Diving Eagle Weathervane is sold with the following.
1. Weathervane mounting rod. Made from steel that has been powder coated black. Standard weathervane rods consist of two pieces. A 3/4" diameter 18" long bottom rod. With either a 3/8" or 1/2" diameter top spindle. You can upgrade this rod to stainless steel for harsh weather environments
2. Copper Spacer Balls 2 inch & 4 inch
3. Weathervane directionals. North, South, East, West. They are 18" long from letter to letter. Each Letter is 3" tall.
4. 3/4" Ring to hold up bottom copper spacer ball
5. Retaining Hook to keep weathervane secure in high wind.
The NSEW, and copper spacer balls take up 10 inches of the 3/4" rod. You are left with 8 inches of rod left over to either go into one of our roof mounts or cupolas.
This weathervane is made from 24ga 16 oz pure copper.
Figure Dimensions: 15" Long x 15" Tall x 26" Wingspan
Arrow Length 24"
Add 10" to the height for the copper balls and directionals.
If you have questions about any of the weathervane options please check out our weathervane options help page. It can be found by clicking on the link below.
Assembly instructions can be found by clicking on the link below.