Deluxe Blue Heron Weathervane
Standard Weathervane with locking pin
The Deluxe Blue Heron Weathervane is sold with the following.
1. Weathervane mounting rod. Made from steel that has been powder coated black. Standard weathervane rods consist of two pieces. A 3/4" diameter 18" long bottom rod. With either a 3/8" or 1/2" diameter top spindle. You can upgrade this rod to stainless steel for harsh weather environments
2. Copper Spacer Balls 2 inch & 4 inch
3. Weathervane directionals. North, South, East, West. They are 18" long from letter to letter. Each Letter is 3" tall.
4. 3/4" Ring to hold up bottom copper spacer ball
5. Retaining Hook to keep weathervane secure in high wind.
The NSEW, and copper spacer balls take up the top 10 inches of the 3/4" rod. You are left with 8 inches of rod left over below the large spacer ball to either go into one of our roof mounts or cupolas.
This weathervane is made from 24 ga 16 oz pure copper.
Figure Dimensions: 27" Long x 21" Tall x 27" Wingspan
Add 10" to the height for the copper balls and directionals.
If you have questions about any of the weathervane options please check out our weathervane options help page. It can be found by clicking on the link below.
Assembly instructions can be found by clicking on the link below.
My only disappointment was the packing material, there are so many other options that are recyclable.
Product arrived in good shape and is beautiful. I would really appreciate a shipping list or some document describing what should be in the package. I received 1 heron, 2 balls, 1 stainless shaft 28 1/2" long, and a set of 2 directional. No shipping list or assembly directions. The assembly directions for the cupola cover it pretty well but say nothing about mounting the weathervane.